What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right PERSON. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive with me will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your property:
1. The Local Advantage - I take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. I'll ensure your home will gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Zillow, Trulia and so many others. Below is a small sample of our home listing syndication. I will provide you with a more detailed list at the listing appointment. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." I send out email postcards, virtual tours and flyers. I identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly, from the time it is listed until the day it closes.
5. Call me today - It is never to early to begin the discussion, preparation and staging of your home. My consultation and staging techniques are part of your FREE services when you list with me.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home will be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are just a FEW of the national sites where your home will appear: