Beaufort SC Realtor/Broker
- License #:
- Sixteen years as a SC Licensed Broker/Realtor
- Nine years of Property Management
- Eighteen years as Bank Corporate Officer/ Customer Service Manager
- Thirty-four years combined experience in Customer Service, Sales and Management
My Credentials and Memberships
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Beaufort County Multiple Listing Service
- National Association of Realtors
- Beaufort County Association of Realtors
- South Carolina Association of Realtors
- Distinctive Properties
My Community Involvement (Past and Present)
- Tidal Creek Fellowship - Church Member
- Realtors Who Care - Service Project Coordinator
- Salvation Army - Service Project Coordinator
"We have bought/sold over a dozen properties over the years and Mary gave us the best service we have experienced with a real estate professional.
-Don and Kim Carswell, Client
"If only I had more homes to list with Mary. She truly is an agent like none other I’ve seen before. Mary went above and beyond handling the sale of my house in the Lowcountry while I was living in Washington, DC. She came recommended by great friends who too had a very positive and successful experience with her. Without any reservation, I highly recommend Mary for all your real estate needs."
-Danny Gonzalez, Client
"My property was listed with others for more than two years without a single offer. I contracted with Mary and within 10 days she brought an offer to the table. And today, just weeks later, we close the sale! I couldn't be happier with Mary's fresh perspective and attention to detail. Even though I've bought and sold a number of homes, each transaction is unique and I relied on Mary's thoughtful, well-reasoned guidance throughout the process. I enthusiastically recommend her whether you are buying or selling!"
-Roxanne Cheney, Client
"I would highly recommend Mary; she is a delight to be around. She has a great deal of experience and knowledge of the Beaufort and Bluffton area; she helped my fiancé and I find our first home. As a first time home buyer we had lots of questions and were very nervous about finding the right person to represent our needs in this venture. Mary McClaskey met our demands as new home buyers, answered all our questions and helped us with the whole home buying process, she is a very kind hearted person, and great agent to have on your side. "
-Po Sourivanh, Client
ERA Evergreen Real Estate
1001 Boundary St., Ste B