Beaufort SC Realtor/Broker
- License #:
- Sixteen years as a SC Licensed Broker/Realtor
- Nine years of Property Management
- Eighteen years as Bank Corporate Officer/ Customer Service Manager
- Thirty-four years combined experience in Customer Service, Sales and Management
My Credentials and Memberships
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Beaufort County Multiple Listing Service
- National Association of Realtors
- Beaufort County Association of Realtors
- South Carolina Association of Realtors
- Distinctive Properties
My Community Involvement (Past and Present)
- Tidal Creek Fellowship - Church Member
- Realtors Who Care - Service Project Coordinator
- Salvation Army - Service Project Coordinator
"Patty and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the great job you have done by representing us as our Realtor for the purchase of our home in beautiful Lady's Island, SC. Your level of expertise and professionalism allowed for Patty and I to have a pleasant experience during our house hunting trips, and subsequent purchase of the home. You also provided us with a sense of trust that allowed for us to make the best choice of a home within our budget, without feeling pressured to make a quick decision. We sincerely hope to remain in touch with you, as Patty and I feel that you've not only gained a client, but also a friend. I would be more than happy to recommend your services to anyone should they require assistance with either buying or selling a home.
-Rick & Patty Cordero, Client
"Mary is a hard working, diligent agent. I have enjoyed working with her on several deals. She holds a high ethics standard and works tirelessly for her client. If I am buyer or seller, Mary is the agent I would choose! (LinkedIn recommendation)"
-Teena Manzira, Colleague
"Mary proved to be an invaluable asset as we sold our first home on Lady's Island during a difficult downturn in the market. Her detailed analysis and advice helped us sell our home immediately after we moved home to Florida. I highly recommend her to any seller seeking a diligent, thoughtful Realtor who will work hard to help them sell a home.
-Joel Maxson, Client
"My sister and I had property listed with other realtors for over two years without an offer. We contacted Mary and within weeks we had a sale! Mary's enthusiasm, energy and attention to detail were just what we needed to seal the deal. I would highly recommend Mary to anyone looking to buy or sell."
-Kimberly Madeja, Client
ERA Evergreen Real Estate
1001 Boundary St., Ste B