Beaufort SC Realtor/Broker
- License #:
- Sixteen years as a SC Licensed Broker/Realtor
- Nine years of Property Management
- Eighteen years as Bank Corporate Officer/ Customer Service Manager
- Thirty-four years combined experience in Customer Service, Sales and Management
My Credentials and Memberships
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Beaufort County Multiple Listing Service
- National Association of Realtors
- Beaufort County Association of Realtors
- South Carolina Association of Realtors
- Distinctive Properties
My Community Involvement (Past and Present)
- Tidal Creek Fellowship - Church Member
- Realtors Who Care - Service Project Coordinator
- Salvation Army - Service Project Coordinator
"Lori and I want to express our appreciation for your professionalism, attention to detail and expertise as our Realtor. Your personal concern for us made this a relatively stress free transition, and meant a great deal to our family.
-Robert and Lori Harrison, Client
"Mary was very patient and accommodating when we were looking for a home. She was knowledgable and professional. She was also honest, and her opinion was appreciated. "
-Peg Landers, Client
"Patty and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the great job you have done by representing us as our Realtor for the purchase of our home in beautiful Lady's Island, SC. Your level of expertise and professionalism allowed for Patty and I to have a pleasant experience during our house hunting trips, and subsequent purchase of the home. You also provided us with a sense of trust that allowed for us to make the best choice of a home within our budget, without feeling pressured to make a quick decision. We sincerely hope to remain in touch with you, as Patty and I feel that you've not only gained a client, but also a friend. I would be more than happy to recommend your services to anyone should they require assistance with either buying or selling a home.
-Rick & Patty Cordero, Client
"Mary is a detail oriented Real Estate representative. Local real estate knowledge a plus in addition to the professional services provided. (LinkedIn recommendation Jan 2013) "
-Renee Johnson , Colleague
ERA Evergreen Real Estate
1001 Boundary St., Ste B