Beaufort SC Realtor/Broker
- License #:
- Sixteen years as a SC Licensed Broker/Realtor
- Nine years of Property Management
- Eighteen years as Bank Corporate Officer/ Customer Service Manager
- Thirty-four years combined experience in Customer Service, Sales and Management
My Credentials and Memberships
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Beaufort County Multiple Listing Service
- National Association of Realtors
- Beaufort County Association of Realtors
- South Carolina Association of Realtors
- Distinctive Properties
My Community Involvement (Past and Present)
- Tidal Creek Fellowship - Church Member
- Realtors Who Care - Service Project Coordinator
- Salvation Army - Service Project Coordinator
"My sister and I had property listed with other realtors for over two years without an offer. We contacted Mary and within weeks we had a sale! Mary's enthusiasm, energy and attention to detail were just what we needed to seal the deal. I would highly recommend Mary to anyone looking to buy or sell."
-Kimberly Madeja, Client
"Mary was not only an amazing realtor, she was/is an amazing human being. With being first time home buyers we were very nervous with the process. Mary was very patient and took the time to concisely explain each step along the way. When issues arose she was there to get them resolved as efficiently and effectively as possible. She kept the lines of communication flowing so that we knew what was going on at all times, which allowed us ease of mind. We always felt like Mary had our best interests at heart throughout the tedious process. We DEFINITELY will be recommending Mary to people we know that are looking to sell or buy a home!"
-Shanna and Sebastian Olshausen, Client
"With Mary's leadership on how the house was staged, it was sold to the first person that looked at the house. What a fabulous realtor! She stays on top of EVERYTHING and keeps you advised. What a great partner in both selling and buying your home."
-Carolyn Roos, Client
"Mary goes above and beyond for her clients. As a first time home buyer and seller, she immediately made me feel at ease by guiding me every step of the way. As an active duty member moving to a new area, I had a limited timeframe to find a home. Mary ensured the time was used wisely and prepared plenty of showings to choose from. I am grateful for her patience and diligience. She has such a warm spirit and a big heart. Although she has other clients, she makes you feel like you are the only one. When I decided to sell, her marketing and advertisment ensured the home sold in a decent time with a nice profit. I would highly recommend her as your next realtor. I wish I could take her with me to every duty station."
ERA Evergreen Real Estate
1001 Boundary St., Ste B